ADDENDUM No. 2
RFP 2021-01 I.T. SERVICES
Notice to all respondents:
The following requests for information have been submitted to McAllen Housing Authority in response to RFP 2021-01 I.T. SERVICES. The original RFP documents and any previously issued addenda remain in full force and effect, except as modified by this Addendum, which is hereby made part of the above referenced RFP. Respondent shall take this Addendum into consideration when preparing and submitting its Proposal.
1. Can personal past performance of our staff be utilized in lieu company history? MHA will review all proposals and rate them based on the evaluation criteria set forth in the RFP document. Each respondent will have to assess their approach to this RFP independently.
2. If utilizing/working with a subcontractor will a HUB Subcontracting plan be required? Yes
3. What is the current level of manpower (FTE's)? 31 Full Time Employees
4. Please clarify what MHA means when stated "submit draft contract language" on page 6? Each respondent shall submit a draft contract they anticipate using for this RFP or a contract they typically use to deliver I.T. services.
5. Are Helpdesk personnel expected to provide 24/7 coverage? No
6. Please provide the building locations for personnel and information systems/devices? All buildings are located in the City of McAllen, Texas.