ADDENDUM No. 1
RFP 2021-01 I.T. SERVICES
Notice to all respondents:
The following requests for information have been submitted to McAllen Housing Authority in response to RFP 2021-01 I.T. SERVICES. The original RFP documents and any previously issued addenda remain in full force and effect, except as modified by this Addendum, which is hereby made part of the above referenced RFP. Respondent shall take this Addendum into consideration when preparing and submitting its Proposal.
1. Who is the incumbent? TagleRock Technologies
2. Is MHA seeking Lowest Cost Technically Acceptable or best quality? MHA intends to retain the successful vendor pursuant to a "Best Value" basis, not a "Low Price Proposal. A rating system, based on pre-defined points and percentages (section 5.1 of RFP 2021-01), will be used to evaluate the proposals.
3. "Ensure the efficient operation of its data processing networks and related computer systems" Please confirm how efficiency will be measured by MHA? Measurement of all proposals will be based on evaluation factors/criteria listed in Section 5 of RFP 2021-01.
4. "Enhance its quality of service for all departments agency wide." Please confirm how enhance the quality of service will be measured by MHA? Measurement of all proposals will be based on evaluation factors/criteria listed in Section 5 of RFP 2021-01.
5. "The vendor is expected to report on status of troubleshooting issues and communicate effectively with MHA representatives" Please confirm if there is an existing ticketing system in place. If so, what system is currently being used? Ticketing system via email is currently in place.
6. Please confirm all servers are running Windows Server 2019. If not, then what are the other servers running? Server for primary housing software (Lindsey Housing Manager) is 2016. Email and Remote Server are 2019.
7. Do Tablets and Smart phones have domain or enterprise resources (file and print services)? No
8. Please confirm the operating system and versions within the enterprise? Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2
9. Are there any non-Windows Operating systems other than the 1 Linux Debian virtual machine? No
10. Is the incumbent utilizing System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to manage devices in the environment? Information not available
11. Does MHA have a current inventory listing? Yes
12. Are there any databases within the environment? Is MHA invited to Change Control Board meetings from the incumbent to approve or have insight on changes to configuration within the enterprise? No
13. How many switches, routers, and firewalls are currently employed within the enterprise?
MHA utilizes 1 main server room for network components. Due to network configuration changes over time, an accurate count of active components is unknown. MHA recommends all interested respondents request a site visit/tour to review this item.
14. How many printers/scanners are within the enterprise? 2 main printers/scanners for all employee use. In addition, most employee offices have one (1) stand-alone, all-in-one laser-jet printers.